cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tnguyen277
Community Member

Computer update problem

Jump to solution

hi so i was in a middle of taking a test and my computer suddenly shut down on me and started to update and so the timer on the test was still going on and now i have a 0 so is there any way i can redo my test because i had computer problems?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @tnguyen277  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  I am sorry to read that your computer decided to install updates right in the middle of your test.  That seems quite frustrating!  Your instructor does have tools available to him/her to "moderate" the quiz so that you can get some extra time.  I'll provide two links in case you would want to share these with your instructor.

Once I publish a quiz, how do I use the Moderate Quiz page? (current quiz interface)

How do I moderate an assessment and view student results in Quizzes.Next? (new quiz interface)

You'll want to reach out to your instructor as soon as possible to let him/her know of this situation.  You can use the following Guide to contact your instructor:

https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10554-4212710328 

I hope this will be of help to you, Teresa.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @tnguyen277  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  I am sorry to read that your computer decided to install updates right in the middle of your test.  That seems quite frustrating!  Your instructor does have tools available to him/her to "moderate" the quiz so that you can get some extra time.  I'll provide two links in case you would want to share these with your instructor.

Once I publish a quiz, how do I use the Moderate Quiz page? (current quiz interface)

How do I moderate an assessment and view student results in Quizzes.Next? (new quiz interface)

You'll want to reach out to your instructor as soon as possible to let him/her know of this situation.  You can use the following Guide to contact your instructor:

https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10554-4212710328 

I hope this will be of help to you, Teresa.

View solution in original post