cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
monica_lorenzo
Community Member

Content dripping different for each student

On email marketing, I can set a rule in which I can create a workflow that you receive a new email let's say for example 3 days after you received the previous one.

And it is not important when you signed it, you get the content released from the beginning and step by step.

One user can be at email 12 and another user at email 1.

I'm building an online school that has no specific beginning date, each student must be able to enroll whenever they want and lessons must be released one every 3 days, no assignment needed.

And every student will be at a different level, depending on when they signed in.

It is possible to do that with Canvas?

I saw I can release a lesson at a specific date, but that is not what I need.

Maybe this video will explain the problem better:

Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software 

Thank you in advanced

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good evening,  @monica_lorenzo ...

I am reviewing some of the older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  I wanted to check in with you because I noticed that we have not heard back from you since you first posted your question on June 24, 2019.  It seems that you may have stumped the Community with your question.  Also, it seems like you have attached/embedded something below from loom.com in your question, but it's not showing up here in the Community.  Have you been able to find any answers on your own since you first posted your question?  If so, would you be willing to share your findings with us here in the Community?  Or, if you are still looking for some help with this question, please come back to this thread to post a note below letting us know how we might be able to help you out.  For the time being, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered"...not because we've been able to find a solution for you...but more because we've not heard back from you and there hasn't been any new activity in this topic for almost six months.  However, that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's okay with you, Monica.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.