cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Participant

Conversation Reports

I can't seem to find any information on pulling reports from Canvas inbox conversations? Is there a way we can generate conversation reports for individual users? 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello @10071 ...

I'm not too sure of an answer for you.  Out of curiosity, though...what kinds of data are you looking to get from a one-on-one conversation via the Inbox?  Also, are you a Canvas administrator, an instructor, or a student?

Looking forward to hearing back from you soon...take care, stay safe, and be well.

Community Participant

Yes I am the Canvas admin for our district. We are looking to get the entire thread for investigation purposes.

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good evening, @10071 ...

Thank you for the additional information.  I'm not sure if this will fully meet your needs or not, but have you tried using the "View Notifications" tab of the "Admin Tools" screen?  Here's a Guide on how to access this: How do I see which notifications have been sent to... - Canvas Community.

I hope this will help in some way.  Sing out if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

BLawson
Community Member

What if you are an instructor and want to pull all correspondence with a student or group of students?

Tags (2)