cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mascioca
Community Participant

Copy Pages and Modules from other classes

Jump to solution

How can I copy a module or even an individual page from one class to another?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@mascioca , I'm assuming that when you say "from one class to another" you're referring to two different courses in Canvas. If that's the case, use the instructions in How do I import content from another Canvas course? to copy the module along with its contents and/or a specific page to another course. Make sure that you enable the "Select Specific Content" option during the course copy process so you don't inadvertently overwrite your entire course with the content from the other course.

Please take a moment to let us know if this has resolved the issue for you. If it has, mark this response with the "Correct Answer" designation, and if it hasn't, please provide us with additional details so that we can continue to help.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@mascioca , I'm assuming that when you say "from one class to another" you're referring to two different courses in Canvas. If that's the case, use the instructions in How do I import content from another Canvas course? to copy the module along with its contents and/or a specific page to another course. Make sure that you enable the "Select Specific Content" option during the course copy process so you don't inadvertently overwrite your entire course with the content from the other course.

Please take a moment to let us know if this has resolved the issue for you. If it has, mark this response with the "Correct Answer" designation, and if it hasn't, please provide us with additional details so that we can continue to help.

View solution in original post

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @mascioca ​...

It's been over one month since you posted your question here to the Canvas Community.  Did the response from stefaniesanders​ help?  If so, you can follow Stefanie's instructions to mark her answer as "Correct".  If you still have questions, please come back here to post additional questions/comments.  Thanks Cassidy!

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi again,  @mascioca ​...

Since we have not heard from you since I last posted here at the end of May, I am going to go ahead and mark Stefanie's answer as "Correct".  That won't prevent you or others from posting additional comments should the need arise.  I hope this is okay with you, Cassidy.