cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ben7

Course Creation

Jump to solution

Hi 

I would like to set up the course on Canvas so can you please update the process or documents that I can follow.

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @ben7  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  Wow...that might be a lot to cover all in one topic.  Are there specific questions you have about creating a course?  One resource that I can offer to you right away is this page: https://community.canvaslms.com/groups/community/pages/get-started.  You'll see a table that lists a column of videos under the heading "LEARN".  Start with the "Canvas Overview Video" and then check out the "Instructor Videos" link.  There are also some pretty neat infographics linked in this blog post, Powering Up Your Canvas Course: Canvas Beginner Essentials, which might be of help to you, too.

Know that there are all kinds of people here in the Community ready to help answer questions as you have them, Ben.  I'm sure there are other people who may chime with additional resources...so I'm going to change the format of your question from a "Question" to a "Discussion" because there really isn't one "correct" way to build a course in Canvas.

Have fun...and good luck!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @ben7  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  Wow...that might be a lot to cover all in one topic.  Are there specific questions you have about creating a course?  One resource that I can offer to you right away is this page: https://community.canvaslms.com/groups/community/pages/get-started.  You'll see a table that lists a column of videos under the heading "LEARN".  Start with the "Canvas Overview Video" and then check out the "Instructor Videos" link.  There are also some pretty neat infographics linked in this blog post, Powering Up Your Canvas Course: Canvas Beginner Essentials, which might be of help to you, too.

Know that there are all kinds of people here in the Community ready to help answer questions as you have them, Ben.  I'm sure there are other people who may chime with additional resources...so I'm going to change the format of your question from a "Question" to a "Discussion" because there really isn't one "correct" way to build a course in Canvas.

Have fun...and good luck!

Thank you, Chris.