cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
am_jagusztyn
Community Participant

Course Designer Permissions

We have run into the two following problems for course designers:

- They cannot add and save assignment category percentages.

- They cannot see Blueprint associations in their Blueprint courses.

At this point, only admins have this ability. I know Blueprint is still new to Canvas, but if those two items can be updated in Canvas, it would save the trouble of having an external person come in and have to complete the first item.

Thank you in advance.

3 Replies
klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @am_jagusztyn ‌ - I am not familiar with the Blueprint courses, but if this granularity would be helpful to your school and it doesn't exist, this would be a great contribution for a feature idea in Canvas Studio‌.

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi there,  @am_jagusztyn ...

I have been reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I came across your question.  I wanted to check in with you because I noticed that we have not heard back from you since you first posted this question on September 12, 2018.  Have you had a chance to review  @klundstrum 's feedback?  If so, did it help to answer your question?  Please feel free to click the "Mark Correct" button next to her response if it did.  Or, if you're still looking for some help from members of the Community, please let us know that as well.  I'm also going to tag  @kblack ‌ in this reply because he has done quite a bit of testing with Blueprint courses, and maybe he has some insights to share.  For the time being, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because we've not heard back from you on this topic and because there hasn't been any new activity in this topic since February 1, 2019.  However, that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you, Ariel.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

am_jagusztyn
Community Participant

Thank you for checking in on this. I'll be sure to add the feature idea.