cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jgarrity19
Community Member

Course Work isn't loading for Earth/Space Science, what do I do?

Jump to solution

My Earth/Space Science course work isn't working properly. It won't load any other modules besides the Welcome modules. How do I fix this, and how can I contact you directly?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @jgarrity19 ...

I'm not sure if you've realized this or not, but you've posted your question here to the global Canvas Community website where people from around the world come to ask question about the Canvas LMS (Learning Management System).  The majority of people here in the Community would not have access to your school's Canvas environment, and we wouldn't be able to troubleshoot this very well.  However, you are asking how you can contact your instructor about not seeing the information in your "Modules" screen.  In your Canvas environment, you should be able to click on "Help" (left side of the Canvas environment) and then "Ask Your Instructor a Question".  This should put you in touch with your instructor so you can get things resolved.  I hope this is helpful to you, Joshua!  Please report back if this has been of help to you.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @jgarrity19 ...

I'm not sure if you've realized this or not, but you've posted your question here to the global Canvas Community website where people from around the world come to ask question about the Canvas LMS (Learning Management System).  The majority of people here in the Community would not have access to your school's Canvas environment, and we wouldn't be able to troubleshoot this very well.  However, you are asking how you can contact your instructor about not seeing the information in your "Modules" screen.  In your Canvas environment, you should be able to click on "Help" (left side of the Canvas environment) and then "Ask Your Instructor a Question".  This should put you in touch with your instructor so you can get things resolved.  I hope this is helpful to you, Joshua!  Please report back if this has been of help to you.

View solution in original post