cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ijuphoff
Community Member

Course isnt showing up on Canvas

Jump to solution

I cant see the course that I have enrolled in on canvas. I have payed all of my fees so it should show up in canvas but it still says theat I dont have any courses.

Tags (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @ijuphoff  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  The first place you would want to check in Canvas is your Courses >> All Courses screen.  Scroll to the bottom of that screen, and then look for any courses that might be listed under Future Enrollments.  If your course is not listed there (or anywhere else on that screen), you may need to contact someone at your school who can investigate why you are not seeing your course in Canvas.  I found this website for you which appears to have some contact information at your school: Online.  If you do see your course listed on the All Courses screen, it may say the course is not published yet.  If this is the case, your instructor is still preparing the course.  It will be up to him/her to publish the course so that you and your classmates will be able to access the content.  I hope this information is helpful to you, Ian.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @ijuphoff  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  The first place you would want to check in Canvas is your Courses >> All Courses screen.  Scroll to the bottom of that screen, and then look for any courses that might be listed under Future Enrollments.  If your course is not listed there (or anywhere else on that screen), you may need to contact someone at your school who can investigate why you are not seeing your course in Canvas.  I found this website for you which appears to have some contact information at your school: Online.  If you do see your course listed on the All Courses screen, it may say the course is not published yet.  If this is the case, your instructor is still preparing the course.  It will be up to him/her to publish the course so that you and your classmates will be able to access the content.  I hope this information is helpful to you, Ian.

View solution in original post