cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
woobiesings
Community Member

Courses not listed on Dashboard!

Jump to solution

I am a homeschooling student who has registered with Apologia Online Academy for two courses this year. I took a course through the same program last year and already have an canvas account for that class. My two new instructors invited me to enroll again for their courses on the Canvas Portal. I followed their instructions but am not able to see the courses on my Dashboard. I tried typing in and adding the names of the classes but that isn't right. What should I do about this serious problem? Classes begin on the 19th - five days from today!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stef_retired
Community Team
Community Team

Hi,  @woobiesings  Welcome to the Canvas Community! If you've already accepted the course invitations, chances are excellent you'll find the courses listed in your Courses list, which you can access by clicking on Courses in the global navigation. To make those courses display as course cards on the Dashboard, click the star to the left of each course. How do I customize my Courses list as a student?‌ provides detailed instructions.

If you don't see the courses in the Courses list, you will need to reach out directly to Apologia Online Academy for specific guidance.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Stef_retired
Community Team
Community Team

Hi,  @woobiesings  Welcome to the Canvas Community! If you've already accepted the course invitations, chances are excellent you'll find the courses listed in your Courses list, which you can access by clicking on Courses in the global navigation. To make those courses display as course cards on the Dashboard, click the star to the left of each course. How do I customize my Courses list as a student?‌ provides detailed instructions.

If you don't see the courses in the Courses list, you will need to reach out directly to Apologia Online Academy for specific guidance.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos