Courses on homepage and discussion boards won't load for my classes

Jump to solution
lacey_eder
Community Novice

When I log on to Canvas to submit assignments, I am unable to load my courses from the main page. They just are stuck in "loading." I have to click on "Courses" on the sidebar to access anything. Then, I can't load discussion board pages. I have to go to my mobile app to be able to see any posts and replies, as well as reply myself. All I can seem to do is do quizzes. Umm, that does not work for me. How do I fix this?

I had been out of town when I noticed the problem, figured it was the internet speed, but once I got home, it's still happening.

I am using Google Chrome browser version 76.0.3809.132 and it's up-to-date. I also saw nowhere to actually report a problem so here I am, rather annoyed that I just can't reach out directly to Support themselves. I have assignments I need to turn in so I can't wait around hoping someone sees this.

1 Solution

Hi  @lacey_eder , that is a problem! If I am correct, your institution is UT Arlington.  If so this website has contact information for Canvas Support, Canvas Students - The University of Texas at Arlington.  A little down the page there is a number you can call.  

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post