cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lswallace
Community Member

Creating a global rubric?

Several instructors would like to use a common rubric for assessment consistency of the same assignment in the same course taught by several people in different sections.  Is there a way to link the rubric so that we can analyze data across course sections, instructors and semesters?

Tags (2)
2 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@lswallace , greetings! I think what you’re looking for is an Admin level rubric linked with Outcomes. I’ll be honest that I’m not sure how easily you can parse the data on the front end of Canvas, but this is probably a good place to start!

For more information I’d start with the Admin Rubric Guides - https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10895-canvas-admin-guide-table-of-contents#jive_content_id_... 

Hope this helps!

Kona

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @lswallace ...

I have been reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  I don't really have more to add, but I wanted to check in with you because I noticed that we have not heard back from you since you first posted this question on July 16, 2018.  It looks like  @kona ‌ was able to provide you with some feedback a day later.  Have you had a chance to review her reply?  If so, did it help to answer your question?  Do you have any outstanding questions related to your original question that we can help with?  Also, if you feel that Kona's above reply has helped to answer your question, please go ahead and click the "Mark Correct" button next to her response.  However, if you are still looking for some help, please come back to this topic to provide an update for the Community so that someone might be able to assist you.  For the time being, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because we've not heard back from you and because there hasn't been any new activity in this topic for about five months.  However, that won't keep you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this subject matter.  I hope that's alright with you, Lee.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.