cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tellison
Community Contributor

Cross-listed Sections are not accurate in New Gradebook?

I have a professor in my institution that pointed out when she uses the new grade book‌ and divides by section there are still students listed from other sections.  I tried this myself and I also had some cross over.  I was curious if anyone else was experiencing this issue and if there is a fix.

Gradebook

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

tellison,

First, I want to apologize for your question sitting in the community for so long without a response.

Second, it looks like you have stumped the Canvas Community.  Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.

Robbie

tellison
Community Contributor

@Robbie_Grant ‌,

Thank you.  You can mark it as resolved.  The professor found this out when I advertised the new Gradebook and she cross-lists many of her classes.  I have not heard of anyone else having issues but many have kept to the traditional gradebook.