Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gimena_sierra

Cuestionario no respondido

Jump to solution

Hola. La plataforma me indica que he respondido un cuestionario, sin embargo no lo hice. Qué puedo hacer? Gracias

Translation..............

Hi. The platform tells me that I answered a questionnaire, but I did not.
What I can do? Thank you
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi again,  @gimena_sierra ‌

I answered the other version of this question that you posted, but will do so again here. I also took the liberty of translating your question to English to help others also advise you.

Translation...

Respondí la otra versión de esta pregunta que publicó, pero lo volveré a hacer aquí.
También me tomé la libertad de traducir su pregunta al inglés para ayudar a que otros
también lo asesoren.

Likely that you opened the quiz just to check it out, then closed it without attemptingr submitting it. When the time-limit runs out, Canvas will submit your quiz automatically.
If your instructor has set the quiz to a single attempt, Canvas will
count this as your attempt, and not permit another attempt.

T

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi again,  @gimena_sierra ‌

I answered the other version of this question that you posted, but will do so again here. I also took the liberty of translating your question to English to help others also advise you.

Translation...

Respondí la otra versión de esta pregunta que publicó, pero lo volveré a hacer aquí.
También me tomé la libertad de traducir su pregunta al inglés para ayudar a que otros
también lo asesoren.

Likely that you opened the quiz just to check it out, then closed it without attemptingr submitting it. When the time-limit runs out, Canvas will submit your quiz automatically.
If your instructor has set the quiz to a single attempt, Canvas will
count this as your attempt, and not permit another attempt.

T
Stef_retired
Community Team
Community Team

@gimena_sierra  Welcome to the Canvas Community! Please refer to https://community.canvaslms.com/thread/22478-quiz-not-answered . We've locked this discussion to keep comment threads unified in one spot.