DRAFTING A LEARNING NARRATIVE week 1

Jump to solution
jfuqua
Community Novice

I'm on Week one --DRAFTING YOUR LEARNING NARRATIVE INTRODUCTION

--I am unclear if it is to be SPECIFIC intro regarding the target course I am seeking credits from --or a more general one to...practice the format and be assessed.

anyone know the possible answer?

Joseph F

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good evening,  @jfuqua  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I am not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website.  People from all over the world (there are currently more than 576,000 of us here) come to ask/answer questions, suggest and vote on Feature Ideas, write blog posts, collaborate with others, join groups, review "how to" Guides, and a lot more...all about Canvas.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of Community users wouldn't be able to answer your question because we do not have access to your Canvas course(s) or your school's Canvas environment.  It sounds like this question should be directed to your instructor or posted in a discussion topic within your course.  Here are some resources for you that might be of help:

I hope these resources will be of help to you, Joseph.  Please let Community members know if we can be of further help to you on this topic...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes