cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jolliej
Community Participant

Daily attendance details needed

Jump to solution

Hey all, I use the Canvas attendance profile for my PSAV Fire Academy.  Many times we have students who leave class after an hour or so into an 8-hour practical day.  I will also have students who have some kind of profile from a doctor allowing them to miss critical training sessions.  I need someway to log these missed hours when I pull a report, I can easily identify students who have missed the maximum 10% of class-time. 

Is there any way to add a column in the gradebook to add notes for any particular day that could be pulled when we generate a report?  This is a real need since my hours are mandated by a State regulatory agency who often audit our program to verify training hours.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scottdennis
Community Team
Community Team

Hello,

I’m sorry to see that this question from 2017 was never addressed.  I’m going to go ahead and mark it as answered but if you still have a question about this, please come back and respond.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
scottdennis
Community Team
Community Team

Hello,

I’m sorry to see that this question from 2017 was never addressed.  I’m going to go ahead and mark it as answered but if you still have a question about this, please come back and respond.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos