Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mackenzielynnd

Dashboard Blank

Jump to solution

When I log into webcourses, nothing shows up on my dashboard. It shows that I am enrolled in three classes in the courses tab, but absolutely nothing shows on my dashboard. Those courses are favorited as well, so I have no idea how to change this. Help!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @mackenzielynnd and welcome to the Canvas Community!  If you click on the courses from the courses tab,will they open ok for you?  Have you tried using a couple of different web browsers, such as Chrome and FireFox?  Sometimes this makes a difference.

I haven't run into exactly what you are describing before, but have a couple times had my internet connect slow down to the point where the course cards didn't appear for some time.  If you try a couple of browsers and everything else with Canvas seems to be working fine, but you still cannot see your courses on the dashboard, I would suggest submitting a help ticket so that someone can look in to this further.

I hope this helps and your problem gets resolved soon.  When you do find out what is happening, please let us know.  If something similar happens at my institution it would be nice to have another idea of how to fix it!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @mackenzielynnd and welcome to the Canvas Community!  If you click on the courses from the courses tab,will they open ok for you?  Have you tried using a couple of different web browsers, such as Chrome and FireFox?  Sometimes this makes a difference.

I haven't run into exactly what you are describing before, but have a couple times had my internet connect slow down to the point where the course cards didn't appear for some time.  If you try a couple of browsers and everything else with Canvas seems to be working fine, but you still cannot see your courses on the dashboard, I would suggest submitting a help ticket so that someone can look in to this further.

I hope this helps and your problem gets resolved soon.  When you do find out what is happening, please let us know.  If something similar happens at my institution it would be nice to have another idea of how to fix it!