Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
susan_hatch

Dashboard

Jump to solution

Can I move the course "cards" on my dashboard? If so, how?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @susan_hatch ​...

I don't believe this is a current option within the interface of Canvas.  The only thing you CAN do is customize which courses appear on your Dashboard.  Instructions on how to do this can be found using this Canvas Guide: How do I customize my Course list?   Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @susan_hatch ​...

I don't believe this is a current option within the interface of Canvas.  The only thing you CAN do is customize which courses appear on your Dashboard.  Instructions on how to do this can be found using this Canvas Guide: How do I customize my Course list?   Hope this helps!

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your reply. I believe I will suggest this modification to the folks at Canvas.

Best,

Sue

kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

No, it's not possible to move courses around on the dashboard. There was a feature idea for this - - that was already voted on and responded to by Instructure - "We understand the use cases around this and by adding this feature it would make for a better experience for you all. However, adding the ability to to rearrange the cards on the dashboard would require a significant amount of work. Due to the amount of work required and other priorities, this is not something that we will get to in the next 6-8 months."

Rats! Thank you for letting me know.

Sue