cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dunstan
Community Member

Dashboard

Jump to solution

Am I able to rearrange my courses in dashboard? I would like to have the courses I use more frequently at the top.

I know I can select courses to appear via the course menu but I would like to be able to order them myself.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @dunstan ​...

Unfortunately, you cannot move the course cards around on the Dashboard.  You are correct that you can select your favorite courses to display on the Dashboard by following this Guide: How do I customize my Course list?

Also, I wanted to point you to the following Feature Ideas that have been submitted in the past:

(archived due to a lack of needed votes)

Sorry that I don't have better news for you, Katie.  Smiley Sad

View solution in original post

2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @dunstan ​...

Unfortunately, you cannot move the course cards around on the Dashboard.  You are correct that you can select your favorite courses to display on the Dashboard by following this Guide: How do I customize my Course list?

Also, I wanted to point you to the following Feature Ideas that have been submitted in the past:

Sorry that I don't have better news for you, Katie.  Smiley Sad

View solution in original post

Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@dunstan ​, in addition to the feature ideas  @chofer ​ has linked, I found this one that is currently open for voting:   Please add your feedback and vote!