Delete account

Jump to solution
Community Novice

Please delete my account in Canvas. I dont use this site anymore. In website there is admin but I cant find admin;; Help me plz

325301_pastedImage_1.png

1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @7922378  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  You have posted your question to the global Canvas Community website where people from all over the world come to ask questions, suggest new Feature Ideas, write blog entries, collaborate with others, join groups, review "how to" Guides and tutorials, and many other things...all about Canvas.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of Community users wouldn't be able to help with this request because we do not have access to your course(s) or your school's Canvas environment.  You mention that you cannot find the "Admin" area.  This indicates to me that you may be an instructor and not an admin.  You may need to reach out to your school's Canvas administrator to have him/her delete your account for you.

If you are using the Free-for-Teachers version of Canvas, there may be another process for this, and so I will reach out to some of the Canvas Community Managers to see if they might be able to help (if you are using FFT).

Thanks...

View solution in original post