cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rake_9
Community Champion

Differentiated Assignments for practice quizzes

I have an instructor reporting that differentiated assignments / dates does not work for practice quizzes and ungraded surveys.  I've briefly verified the behavior.  (Create an ungraded survey, make it available with a due date to the whole class, then give a single student an extended due date.  The survey is saved, but upon refreshing, the extended due date is lost.)

I'm not seeing anything in the Guides or elsewhere in the community about this.  Is this something others have experienced? Is it intended?

@szeyller_1 ​

Tags (1)
2 Replies
tdelillo
Community Champion

I can replicate this behavior, but I notice if I navigate away and come back, the extended date sticks. If I literally use the browser refresh, it breaks. Definitely seems buggy, I would report it to Canvas.

Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @rake_9 ​...

I wanted to check in with you because there hasn't been any new activity in this thread since September 23rd.  Did the response from  @tdelillo ​ help to answer your question?  If so, please go ahead and mark her answer as "Correct".  However, please feel free to post additional follow-up questions/comments if you are still looking for help from members of the Canvas Community.  For now, I'm going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered", but that won't prevent you or others from posting additional comments/questions related to your original posting.  Thanks Valerie!