Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
benjamin_mattso

Disable ePortfolios for entire system

Jump to solution

ePortfolios. As an admin I only see moderation options within Canvas, no options for general administration of ePortfolios. Where can I find controls for Portfolios as an Admin? Additionally, is it possible to turn off, hide, or deactivate ePortfolios for the entire system? 

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JeffW
Instructure
Instructure

Hi @benjamin_mattso 

That is something that you would want to reach out to your administrators for. If you are the administrator for the account, you would need to reach out to your Customer Success Manager as mentioned prior. Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @benjamin_mattso ...

I don't know that Canvas admins have any controls to toggle ePortfolios on/off.  You might want to reach out to your school's Customer Success Manager or Account Services Team at Instructure to see what they have to say.  If you find out an answer, please come back to this thread to provide an update...thanks!  Good luck!

JeffW
Instructure
Instructure

Hi @benjamin_mattso 

That is something that you would want to reach out to your administrators for. If you are the administrator for the account, you would need to reach out to your Customer Success Manager as mentioned prior. Hope that helps!

0 Kudos