cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
meredithpball
Community Member

Does Canvas save your work and submit your assignment, even when the time runs out?

Jump to solution

I was struggling to upload a document and my quiz ran out of time, however I completed multiple choice and short answer questions prior to the time running out. Would canvas submit the work I completed?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @meredithpball ​...

Please have a look at the student Canvas Guide, How do I view Quizzes as a student?.  I think it will help answer your questions about the "autosubmit" feature of Quizzes in Canvas.  Also, yes, Canvas does save your answers as you work your way through a quiz...so that if you got booted out of the quiz, for example, you could return to the quiz and pick up where you left off.

I hope this helps, Meredith!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @meredithpball ​...

Please have a look at the student Canvas Guide, How do I view Quizzes as a student?.  I think it will help answer your questions about the "autosubmit" feature of Quizzes in Canvas.  Also, yes, Canvas does save your answers as you work your way through a quiz...so that if you got booted out of the quiz, for example, you could return to the quiz and pick up where you left off.

I hope this helps, Meredith!

View solution in original post