cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jose_novoadiaz
Community Member

Does Canvas work in other countries?

Jump to solution

I am planning to take an online class while being out of the U.S. Does anyone know if Canvas works in other countries?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @jose_novoadiaz  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  Please check out this discussion topic...as I think it will answer your question: Countries Where Canvas Operates.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @jose_novoadiaz  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  Please check out this discussion topic...as I think it will answer your question: Countries Where Canvas Operates.

View solution in original post

kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @jose_novoadiaz ‌

Keep in mind that Canvas is a cloud-based application that is accessed via the internet. If you can access the internet, you can access your Canvas courses - anywhere! Some countries with a more restrictive government may block or limit access to the world-wide web, but these are few and not regularly visited by the average student.

I often have students traveling abroad, or are deployed military personnel on a ship at sea, and they are still able to access my courses. I had one student who covered 6 European countries in two week on a business trip with her dad, and she was still able to access my course in all of them.

I hope this helps,

Kelley