cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khill41
Community Member

Does anyone know if Canvas has or will have a device management system?

Hi,

Our school is slowly going 1:1 for K-5th graders. Next year, I will have my own cart of Chromebooks.  At my old school district, I had Hapara which allowed me to see all student screens from my desktop.  Many other features of Hapara were similar to Canvas, but I miss my ability to view my student's screens.  I have looked into software that will allow me to do this, but they are all so expensive. I was hoping Canvas had something built in or was planning on building it into their system soon.  

Thanks!

2 Replies
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

Hi,  @khill41  and Welcome to the Canvas Community! You might be interested in this old, but probably still relevant, conversation in the K-12 group: Teacher Management Software 

If you'd like to join that conversation, or even if you'd just like to participate in K-12-specific conversations generally, we hope you'll join the K-12 group by clicking on the link to the group and selecting Join Group from the Actions dropdown at the upper right of the page.

klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi Kelly - Canvas does not have anything built-in, but the conversation Stefanie shared would be a great place to connect with others seeking options.