cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ebillingsley3
Community Member

Down load a paper

How do I down load and print a graded on line paper?

3 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

Are you a student or an Instructor? Are you wanting to print off the version of the paper with annotations, so comments and feedback from the Instructor? If so, then here is the guide with Instructions on how to do this - https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10542-4212352349 

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @ebillingsley3 ...

I noticed that we have not heard from you since you first posted this question to the Canvas Community website on August 23rd.  Have you had an opportunity to review the response that you received from  @kona ‌?  It looks like she has some questions for you in order to help clarify things.  If you could please come back to this posting to provide us with an update, that would be great.  If the Guide that Kona provided helped to answer your question, please feel free to mark her response as "Correct".  However, please post an update below if you are still looking for some assistance.  Thanks Ethel.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon!

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@ebillingsley3 ,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie