cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marilynmacnab
Community Member

Downloading Audio File

Hello,

There are audio recordings posted to a Winter course I participated in.  I'm able to listen to the audio files within the 'Home' tab for this course, but there is no option to download.  Is there a way that these files can be downloaded? 

Thank you.

3 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @marilynmacnab ...

I am sorry to see that your question has been sitting here in the Canvas Community unanswered since you first posted it on March 26, 2018.  While I'm not sure that I have an answer for you, I did want to check in with you.  Have you been able to find any answers/solutions to your question since you first posted this question at the end of March?  Or, are you still looking for some help with this question?  Either way, could you please come back to this topic to provide us with an update?  For now, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered"...not because we've necessarily found a solution to help you download the audio, but more because there hasn't been any new activity in this topic since you posted this question over four months ago.  However, that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you, Marilyn.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

I also have this question! Students submitted audio files that I'd like to download for archiving elsewhere. I cannot figure out how to do it, however.

Hello  @tcreasonvalenci ‌...

I'm not sure if a blog post I wrote a while back will be of any help, but I'll share the link with you just in case: Downloading Your Uploaded Media‌.  If you have any questions, please let me know by posting a reply in my blog post.  Thanks!