cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vojnovskik
Community Member

Downloading an audio annoucement

Jump to solution

Hi, I recorded an audio announcement for a previous course and now I want to use that announcement in my current course. However, I do not see the option of downloading the audio and saving it onto my computer? Is this possible to do or will I have to re-record the audio?

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @vojnovskik ...

I'm not 100% sure this will work for your needs, nor do I know exactly how you recorded your audio announcement...  but please check out this blog posting that I wrote back in November 2018: Downloading Your Uploaded Media.  I'm hopeful that it *might* help, but again, I cannot say for certain that it will.  It's worth a shot, though.  Please provide an update after you've had a chance to review my blog posting.  Thanks much!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @vojnovskik ...

I'm not 100% sure this will work for your needs, nor do I know exactly how you recorded your audio announcement...  but please check out this blog posting that I wrote back in November 2018: Downloading Your Uploaded Media.  I'm hopeful that it *might* help, but again, I cannot say for certain that it will.  It's worth a shot, though.  Please provide an update after you've had a chance to review my blog posting.  Thanks much!

View solution in original post

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the response. Step #7 is where I was able to resolve my problem Smiley Happy

Kathy

Bobby2
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good timing  @vojnovskik . I needed this info today.

And thanks  @chofer  for your timely advice. 

Off to download my uploads, or upload my downloads...

pabbott-enz
Community Member

Just wanted to say thank you for saving me hours of transcription typing, and a few gray hairs!