Degraded AWS performance is currently impacting some Canvas users in the North American region. Check Canvas Status for updates.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nora_scanlon
Community Member

Editable Calendar

Hello,

Is there a way to create the calendar to be editable by students? I want to create a number of meeting slots that students can 'take' or sign-up for directly on the calendar, so I want it to be able to update in real time, and all students can see/edit it.

4 Replies
RobDitto
Community Champion

To add briefly to  @chofer ​'s excellent advice:

@nora_scanlon ​, if you don't currently see a Scheduler button in your Canvas Calendar, then it's likely your institution hasn't yet turned on that feature. In that case, do let the leaders for Canvas at your institution know that the Scheduler is an available option which they can ask their Canvas Customer Success Manager (CSM) to enable.  Scheduler works really well here!

Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@nora_scanlon ​, did the helpful advice from  @chofer ​ and  @RobDitto ​ answer your question?

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @nora_scanlon ​...

I wanted to check in with you again since we have not heard from you since your initial posting on February 16th.  Did any of our recommendations help?  Please let us know.  I'm going to go ahead and mark this question as "Assumed Answered", but it won't prevent people from posting additional comments if they so choose.  Thanks.