cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ayalamanchi
Community Member

Ellucion ILP integration availability

Hi there,

My institute is using Colleague as SIS, I would like to know the details about ILP by Ellucian (Colleague and Banner) for canvas integration. I read on https://blog.canvaslms.com/en/canvas-sis-integration-mission-possible, that it's in development as of 2017, Please let me know if this is available with minimum features. 

6 Replies
zowada-a
Community Participant

We are looking for some information on this as well (Banner).

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @ayalamanchi  and zowada-a...

While I do not have an answer for you, I wanted to let you both know that I am going to share your question with the Canvas Developers‌ group here in the Canvas Community in hopes that your question will get some additional exposure.  If you aren't following this group yet, please use the link that I have provided, and then click on the "Follow" button on the top right corner of the page.  Next to that link is another link for "Actions".  Go there, and then click on the "Join group" option.  I hope this will be of help to both of you.  Good luck!

aharkless
Community Participant

Troy University is also looking to find information on the ILP intergration. We've been told that it will be released on October 31st. Does anyone have any information on this?

tdelillo
Community Champion

We also want to know more about ILP, since our current Banner > Canvas processes are insufficient. I was hoping this would be a real partnership, but last week we had a call with some Canvas folks and they basically said if we purchased ILP, we'd have to implement it first THEN get with Canvas to set up the integration. Since this is basically how our current imperfect functionality came into being, I wish there was better advice, at least.

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello once again,  @ayalamanchi ...

I have been reviewing older questions in the Canvas Community, and I thought I would check in with you.  We haven't heard back from you since you had first posted your question on September 27, 2018.  In reviewing the above replies from zowada-a,  @aharkless , and  @tdelillo  ... I'm not sure if any of them have helped to answer your question or not, but if they have, please feel free to mark one of those responses as "Correct".  However, if you are still looking for some help from Community members, please come back to this topic to post a message below letting Community members know how we might be able to help you out.  For the time being, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because we've not heard back from you and also because there hasn't been any new activity in this topic since Tracey's response on November 15, 2018.  However, that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon, Anupama.

alexalantoria
Community Member

Hi, I am following this thread as I am on the same page. I just want to ask if your integrations were successful?