Jump to solution

How do I stop email notifications?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @jack_garrison  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question here.  Are you asking about e-mail notifications coming from your school's Canvas environment where courses are housed?  Or, are you asking about notifications coming directly from this Canvas Community website.  I'm assuming that it's probably the first one since it appears that you've just recently created an account here in the Community.  With that being said, here are some Guides you can use to configure your personal notification settings inside of Canvas.  (You also didn't specify if you are an instructor or a student, so I will give you links to Guides for both roles.)

How do I set my Canvas notification preferences as an instructor? 

How do I set my Canvas notification preferences as a student? 

If you are asking about notifications you are receiving to your e-mail account via this website, here is a Guide for that: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-14908-75187841165 

I hope this information is helpful to you, Jack.  Please let us know if you have any additional questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @jack_garrison  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question here.  Are you asking about e-mail notifications coming from your school's Canvas environment where courses are housed?  Or, are you asking about notifications coming directly from this Canvas Community website.  I'm assuming that it's probably the first one since it appears that you've just recently created an account here in the Community.  With that being said, here are some Guides you can use to configure your personal notification settings inside of Canvas.  (You also didn't specify if you are an instructor or a student, so I will give you links to Guides for both roles.)

How do I set my Canvas notification preferences as an instructor? 

How do I set my Canvas notification preferences as a student? 

If you are asking about notifications you are receiving to your e-mail account via this website, here is a Guide for that: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-14908-75187841165 

I hope this information is helpful to you, Jack.  Please let us know if you have any additional questions about this...thanks!

0 Kudos