Jump to solution
info95
Community Novice

how do I email the whole class

1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @info95  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you are an instructor or a student, but here are a couple Guides that might be of help:

And, as a side note, you'll see that the title of these Guides does not mention the word "email".  Rather, Canvas has "messaging" or "conversations" (it does not have e-mail).  This means that every user in Canvas has the opportunity to configure their notification preferences (via their "Account" menu) to choose how they want to be notified about certain events in Canvas.  For example, while some people may choose to be notified via e-mail that they've received a message (via the Canvas Inbox) from someone, other people may want to be notified via text message on their phone or via their Twitter account.  It's all up to the user how he/she wants to be notified...and how frequently those notifications should be delivered.  Here are some additional Guides:

I hope these resources will be of help to you, William.  Please let us know if you have any other questions about this information...thanks!

View solution in original post