how to email entire class

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello dacunningham Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  Similar questions to the one you have posted pop up here in the Community from time to time, so you can always use the Search icon (magnifying glass) at the top right corner of the screen to search for keywords like "email class", and you'll find a bunch of similar topics.  (How do I search and filter content in the Canvas Community?)  All that being said, here is a previous question that was asked.  In particular, please take a look at the response from  @trinity_clevela  as well as my response about the term "e-mail" (something that Canvas does not have): Sending email to students.  I hope this will be of help to you, Debbie.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello dacunningham Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  Similar questions to the one you have posted pop up here in the Community from time to time, so you can always use the Search icon (magnifying glass) at the top right corner of the screen to search for keywords like "email class", and you'll find a bunch of similar topics.  (How do I search and filter content in the Canvas Community?)  All that being said, here is a previous question that was asked.  In particular, please take a look at the response from  @trinity_clevela  as well as my response about the term "e-mail" (something that Canvas does not have): Sending email to students.  I hope this will be of help to you, Debbie.