cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arnold_cassie
Community Participant

Embedded Google Assignment Errors?

I need to know if anyone else is having a problem with their Google LTI assignments. For some reason, some of our assignments that we embedded are no longer embedded with the LTI and open in Canvas. We actually have to open it in the drive outside of Canvas, and some of them still show and work fine within Canvas.

Please help, we have students who can't complete their courses because of this change. #anything google#google embed#google drive lti#google drive authorization#google cloud assignment

3 Replies
tross
Community Champion

Is it everyone on the assignment or some students on each assignment?   We have found that when students use their mobile devices, they are on their personal google account and not their institution account.   It associates the assignment with a personal account.  You can see it on the google side.  

nathan_campbell
Community Participant

Good morning Cassie and Teri!

Here in Brookline, Massachusetts we've had some issue with the Google LTI on assignments with Submission Type set to File upload.  I found another post in the Canvas Community on which others are chiming in: {"error":"document_not_found"} when Students Submit Google Doc assignment on Canvas.

You may want to read what folks are posting there.

Thanks!

Nathan

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@arnold_cassie ,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie