cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lisa_albrecht
Community Member

Embedded Google Form not showing up

I looked through the answered questions and didn't see mine.  Our district is just starting to create Canvas content.  There are two of us who have had the same issue and we need help.  We have both embedded a Google Form into our Canvas classes.  When we click on them, the page is blank.  We have tried everything and have had many many conversations with our tech support people today.  Somehow, mine suddenly started showing up.  Don't think we did anything differently.  But we still can't get hers to show up.  Any suggestions?  We have tried all of the embedding tips that we could find here...

3 Replies
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @lisa_albrecht 

Check out this document, and see if it helps https://community.canvaslms.com/groups/designers/blog/2015/04/23/using-google-docs-for-dynamic-canva... 

If not, please let us know, and we will troubleshoot further.

Kelley

lisa_albrecht
Community Member

Thanks for the link.  I guess it may be her sharing permissions.  The thing is, we can both get all of the other Google Docs to show up just fine.  Just not the Google Form.

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@lisa_albrecht ,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie