Embedding BrainPop Trouble

Jump to solution
ronald_valentin
Community Novice

Hello,

I am using the little blue down arrow in the rich content editor to try to choose BrainPop as a tool embedded into an assignment. However, I don't see it in the list of educational platforms to source from. It should be LTI approved, correct? I am in Austin Independent School District, logging in as a teacher through the portal. Do you know what I can do? I tried to use the html from the Brain Pop page source and paste it into the html editor but that doesn't work either. What can I do? Please email me your answer, as I don't get on here very often. 

Email address: ronald.valentine@austinisd.org

Thank you,

Ron

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good evening,  @ronald_valentin ...

Yes, it does look like BrainPOP is a LTI app that integrates with Canvas.  If you do not see it listed as you've described, I would recommend that you reach out to your school's local Canvas administrator or someone from your school's Online Learning/eLearning department to see if they have added it as an integration with Canvas.  Please note, many LTIs have some sort of cost associated with them, and I am not sure if your school has purchased BrainPOP or not, so you would want to confirm that with your Canvas admin.  They should be able to help you further with your question.  Good luck!  Take care...stay safe...be well.

View solution in original post

0 Likes