Embedding Videos in Tabs Content

Jump to solution
Cbaclaan
Community Member

I am attempting to create tabs in Canvas using the HTML code. I have been trying to embed a Recorded Media, such as a Youtube video or a recording done in Canvas. When I am editing in the Rich Content Editor, it will show under the respective tab. When I look in the HTML code, the video is placed under the respective tab. When I SAVE the page, the video is completely gone and not under any of the tabs. I have made sure that the video is uploaded correctly before saving. 

What can I do to ensure the video is found in the tab? Or is it not possible? I have been able to embed other items such as Google Slides PPT and hyperlinks. 

0 Likes
2 Solutions
langlangcat
Community Contributor

C&P your codes here let me take a look, it should not be any problem, make sure you use iframe tags.

<div class="enhanceable_content tabs" >
<ul>
<li><a href="#fragment-1">One</a></li>
<li><a href="#fragment-2">Two</a></li>
<li><a href="#fragment-3">Three</a></li>
</ul>
<div id="fragment-1">Tab One: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat.<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yajdlBZSw3Y" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
<div id="fragment-2">Tab Two: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat.</div>
<div id="fragment-3">Tab Three: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat.</div>
</div>

View solution in original post

langlangcat
Community Contributor

open the video, right click on it, copy video address. 

sc.PNG

View solution in original post