cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
blankenship_ali
Community Member

Enter Test ID

Why does it keep asking me for a test ID when I try to go to mastery connect?   

2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @blankenship_ali ...

I'm not sure what you mean by "mastery connect"...as this doesn't sound like anything that is built in to the core Canvas product.  Might you be using a third-party app that is integrated into Canvas such as textbook publisher content?  If this is the case, the majority of Community members wouldn't be able to help troubleshoot this kind of issue.  Might you be able to share a screen shot with us (leaving out any identifying student data) that would show what you are seeing?  This may help diagnose if this is something in Canvas or if it's a third-party app that has been integrated into your course.  Thanks, and looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @blankenship_ali ...

It has been several months since I had last checked in with you, and I wanted to see if you've had an opportunity to review the feedback that I provided on January 12, 2019.  I also had a couple questions for you.  Have you had a chance to review my feedback?  It would be great to hear back from you, so if you could please post a response below, that would be great.  Also, if you have been able to come up with a resolution on your own since you first posted your question, please let us know what that solution was so that we might be able to mark this question as "Correct".  For the time being, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered", but that will not prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's okay with you, Alison.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.