cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mbrokowski
Community Member

Error in adding grading scheme

I am trying to set up a grading scheme that is A, B, C, D, F (no +/-) but with fractional percent grades rounded to the nearest whole percent. This should be pretty easy and I know I have done this before, but I am getting an error. See the attached image. Am I missing something silly here?

275643_pastedImage_2.png

2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @mbrokowski  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question here.  I tried replicating the error you are seeing in red, but I could not.  I inputted all the same percentages that you did, and I was able to successfully save the grading scheme without issue.  Have you tried reaching out to the folks at Canvas support to see if they might be able to help you?  You should be able to contact them by clicking on the "Help" icon on the left side of your global navigation within your Canvas environment.  There should be options in that menu to contact support.  I hope this helps...good luck!

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@mbrokowski ‌,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie