Jump to solution

Error message on speedgrader.

Cloud assignments submitted show Error document not found

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@rsotolopez , have you tried this recently? Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, then you’d want to reach out to Canvas Support. To do this click on the Help link and Report a Problem. 

I hope thr issue has already resolved itself!

Kona

View solution in original post

MrsAdamsTeach
Community Participant

@LatanyaBrinkley So, it seems to be mostly fixed on my end at this point. I had the same problem. It looks to be that they're rolling out the fix. Keep checking your assignments. Some still haven't fixed the error, but I can now download those submissions to grade them.  Check and see if you can do that.

Hope they get around to fixing you soon!

0 Kudos
10 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@rsotolopez , have you tried this recently? Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, then you’d want to reach out to Canvas Support. To do this click on the Help link and Report a Problem. 

I hope thr issue has already resolved itself!

Kona

Renae
Community Member

I'm having the same issue today. I had it earlier in the year and it resolved on its own, but now it's happening again and it's worse (all submissions today have given this error. When the issue happened earlier this school year, it was seemingly random, striking different students and assignments on different days). 

MrsAdamsTeach
Community Participant

It's a known issue. Support is currently working to fix it. 

briding
Community Member

It looks like it's cloud submissions within about the last 24 hours.

The error specifically looks like:

{"error":"document_not_found"}

You can still download the documents and then view them fine, but that isn't the fastest way to do things and doesn't allow for annotations.

dpruden
Community Member

I am also having the same issue.  It began yesterday evening.  I am a high school English Teacher.

MDSHANNON
Community Member

We are experiencing the same issue except we are not able to download the assignments either.

RebeccaGardner
Community Member

Same issue here yesterday and today. We are not able to download the assignments either.

MrsAdamsTeach
Community Participant

I'm still waiting to hear back from support on this issue. I know they know about it, and know they're working on it. But as far as I know, it still hasn't been fixed.

LatanyaBrinkley
Community Member

Error message in speed grader ¨document not found."

I have been experiencing an issue with Google Cloud assignment submissions.  On April 29, 2021, all assignments that my students submitted in Canvas gave me an error message when I tried to grade the assignment.  I’m also not able to access the assignment by downloading it either.

It's cloud submissions within about the last 24 hours.

The error message specifically looks like this:

{"error":"document_not_found"}

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!