Everything but settings is gone from my canvas how can I retrieve it or find the problem?

Jump to solution
mmor3812
Community Novice

I am not able to find any information about homework, quizzes, and rubrics that I need to do homework.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Hello,  @mmor3812  and  Welcome to the Canvas Community. Based on what you've described, the most likely cause is an out-of-date/unsupported browser. Please try these troubleshooting steps:

• Check your device compatibility: What are the basic computer specifications for Canvas? 
    • If you're using Safari on a Mac, you will need to update your operating system to a version specified in the document before you can update your browser; Safari will automatically update when you update the MacOS.
    • If you're already on the latest version of Safari, clear the cache and cookies in the Safari browser, close and then relaunch the browser. 
  • If you're not using Safari, check your browser compatibility: Which browsers does Canvas support? Note that Internet Explorer 11 is not a supported browser.
  • Try a different browser. The latest version of Chrome works great in both Windows and MacOS.
  • If none of these methods solve the problem, contact Canvas Support. General instructions are in How do I get help with Canvas as a student? but your school's support setup might vary somewhat, in which case ask your local IT Department for additional troubleshooting assistance.

Good luck, Marcus!

View solution in original post

0 Likes