jenkins_mack
Community Novice

I am new to Canvas. If I upload an exam , what do my students see? How do I grade the exams. I have been looking but I cannot find then answers to these questions. Thank you.

1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @jenkins_mack  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  Since you are new to Canvas, I would first recommend that you check out these short tutorial videos...depending on which version of the Quizzes tool you are using in Canvas:

There are also many written Guides for both instructors and students about Quizzes and New Quizzes.  You can find these by clicking on the "Guides" menu at the top of any page here in the Community website.  Then choose "Canvas LMS" from the menu options that display.  Scroll down a bit, and then click on either the "INSTRUCTOR GUIDE" or "STUDENT GUIDE" icon...depending on which role you want to look at.  From there, click on the "Quizzes" or "New Quizzes" links.

I hope this information will be of help to you, Mack.  Please let Community members know if you have any questions about this...thank you!

View solution in original post

0 Likes