pscott1
Community Participant

Exporting grades from Snap 2016 to D2L

• How do I export grades to D2L?
3 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@pscott1 , I did a quick google search and it looks like Snap 2016 is using/done with Canvas. To export grades out of Canvas you can use the following directions - How do I download grades from the Gradebook? As for getting them into D2L I'm not sure because we don't use D2L, but I did a quick search and found these directions online for how to import content from CSV file (which is what it comes out of Canvas as) into D2L - D2L - Importing/Exporting CSV Files For Grade Book | Office of Information Technology.

I hope this helps!

Kona

pscott1
Community Participant

Thank you.  I may have read too much from the announcement that module numbers were added to correlate the work in Snap with the schedule of work in D2L.  I was misthinking that that might mean syncing.

I should be able to make use of CSV transfer.

Paul

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@pscott1 ...

Hi there...I thought that I would check in with you because there hasn't been any new activity in this particular discussion topic since August 17th.  It looks like  @kona ‌ has given you some good resources here.  Based on your reply to Kona, would you consider this question answered?  If so, please feel free to mark her question as "Correct".  But, if you are still looking for some help with your initial question, please let us know by posting a message below so that members of the Canvas Community can continue to assist you.  For now, I'm going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered", but that won't keep you or others from posting additional questions/comments below that are related to your above inquiry.  I hope that's alright with you, Paul.  Looking forward to hearing from you soon!