cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
l_boudova
Community Member

Exporting list of students

Jump to solution

How do I export list of students to Excel?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @l_boudova  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  You can download a list of your students to a CSV file via the "Grades" of your course.  Check out this Guide for additional information: How do I download grades from the Gradebook?.  I hope this will be of help, Lucie.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @l_boudova  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  You can download a list of your students to a CSV file via the "Grades" of your course.  Check out this Guide for additional information: How do I download grades from the Gradebook?.  I hope this will be of help, Lucie.

View solution in original post

l_boudova
Community Member

Hi  @chofer  , this doesn't work , I don't see Grades section. Anyway, I don't want to export list of grades, I want to export list of all courses participants who have enrolled. How to do this?

Hi  @l_boudova 

First, the only way to get a full list of all the students is to download the Gradebook. If you are not seeing grades, then I suspect you are a student, and your teacher has restricted access to your student grades report.  You will need to ask your teacher for that list.

If you are a teacher, then you do indeed have access to the Gradebook through your course navigation menu.

Kelley