cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
agbs
Community Member

Exporting survey statistics?

How can I export survey statistics from an ungraded survey in the Quizzes section of a course?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@agbs , from your post I’m not sure which statistics you are trying to download, but this guide explains the different options and how to download the different reports that are available -  https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-13037-415241484 

Hope this helps!

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @agbs ...

I have been reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I came across your question.  I wanted to check in with you because we have not heard back from you since you first posted this question here in the Community on January 23, 2018.  It looks like  @kona ‌ responded to you a day later.  Have you had an opportunity to review Kona's response as the link that she provided?  Did her response help to answer your question?  Or, are you still looking for some assistance with your original question?  If you feel that Kona's feedback has helped to answer your question, please feel free to mark her response as "Correct".  However, if you are still looking for some help, please let us know by posting a message below so that someone from the Community might be able to assist you.  For now, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered", but that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you, Anna.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.