Extending Quiz completion time - DO ENTERED ANSWERS DISAPPEAR??

Jump to solution
CMckaywharton
Community Member

Hi all -- 

My quiz is complete and has been administered; students completed it, they have been graded.  I would like to give some the chance to go back into the quiz, to either - complete answers they didn't get to (due to 2 hour time limit); and in general, try to improve their grade. 

CAN I ADD the extended time -- now that its been graded -- and allow them to try and improve their grade?  AND IF SO: Do all the prior answers disappear? I am hoping the whole quiz does not have to be repeated - but rather they can review responses, consider changes / edits, etc ... and re-submit. 

**Would going BACK into the quiz set up -- and extending time frame for completion / and allowable time to complete in the sitting (say from 2 hours to 4 hours) be an option for this? 

Thanks for any guidance -- I have read through the guidance here, but not seeing what happens to answers / response already completed - and how already grading the quiz may impact the option. 

THANK YOU!

0 Likes
1 Solution
gpillsbury
Community Contributor

No, once an attempt has been completed it cannot be edited or changed.  You'll have to grant a whole new attempt.

-Glenn

View solution in original post