cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ceisenhower
Community Participant

Extra Time for Quizzes

Adding Extra Time for Quizzes - When I click to moderate a quiz, the box comes up with only one choice, and that's to allow extra attempts. There is no second choice to allow extra time. I've tried enlarging the box, etc., but I can't find the second choice. I've done this before, and it wasn't difficult. Does anyone know what I'm missing?? Thanks.  Carol

2 Replies
Stef_retired
Community Team
Community Team

ceisenhower‌, that field will only appear for timed quizzes. Is it possible that the quiz on which you're trying to allow extra time doesn't have a time limit set on it? Please refer to https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10432-4152276279 

And if that isn't the solution, please come back so we can continue to help you troubleshoot this!

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

ceisenhower,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie