cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
blooms
Community Member

Facebook and Canvas?

Jump to solution

I am trying to create an assignment for my grad students that involves coalition building and was thinking of having students create a Facebook page for the assignment. Has anyone used Facebook as a platform for an assignment within Canvas? Is there a way to make a direct linK?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sdemirhan
Instructure
Instructure

Hello Stefanie Bloom,

I understand that you are looking to create a assignment where students can link their Facebook page.

So, what I would suggest is, that you create an assignment, choose the submission type to be Online and Website URL. Then, when students wants to make a submission, they could just copy their Facebook page URL into the submission box and hit the submit button. HERE is a screenshot of this.

I hope this helps.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
sdemirhan
Instructure
Instructure

Hello Stefanie Bloom,

I understand that you are looking to create a assignment where students can link their Facebook page.

So, what I would suggest is, that you create an assignment, choose the submission type to be Online and Website URL. Then, when students wants to make a submission, they could just copy their Facebook page URL into the submission box and hit the submit button. HERE is a screenshot of this.

I hope this helps.

View solution in original post