cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brobinson
Community Member

File Not Found

Jump to solution

I uploaded a file and a GIF to an content page and can view both on the edit page.  My students could, at one point, view both on their Canvas site.  However, today they can not see either.  It says "Page not Found" for the file and the GIF is not visible just says GIF.  Why is Canvas making changes when they are not ready to make these changes?  We are teachers and need things working correctly every day.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kblack
Community Champion

Hello  @brobinson ‌ - There was an issue in the most recent update (October 28) that wound up affecting things in the rich content editor.  You may want to check this site: Canvas Status - Issues with Rich Content Editor in Canvas .  Depending on the timing of all this, this is likely what the cause was and you may have to re-do the links.  We had similar issues on my own campus regarding this, as well.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
kblack
Community Champion

Hello  @brobinson ‌ - There was an issue in the most recent update (October 28) that wound up affecting things in the rich content editor.  You may want to check this site: Canvas Status - Issues with Rich Content Editor in Canvas .  Depending on the timing of all this, this is likely what the cause was and you may have to re-do the links.  We had similar issues on my own campus regarding this, as well.

View solution in original post