Final Assessment Student Scores

Jump to solution
clobdell
Community Novice

I'm teaching Introduction to Sociology SOCI 111.  When I click on the Org to get the Proctored Assessment Scores, it shows students from the first Fall 8 week session.  I can't find the students from this second 8 week session.  How do I access my current students?

0 Likes
1 Solution
mzimmerman
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello Crescendo,

Welcome to the Canvas Community.  This is a public discussion board for Canvas users from different schools all over the world, so we don't have any specific information regarding how course enrollments are handled at your school.  However, many schools (including mine) create a new course shell in Canvas for every section in each new term.

So, you may have multiple SOCI 111 courses in Canvas, one for each session.  I'd recommend looking under Courses > View all courses to see a list of all the courses you have on Canvas.  There are instructions athttps://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-12972-4152719649 

If you have questions about the enrollments in your Canvas course, it would be best to contact the Help Desk or Canvas Support at your school, where they will be familiar with your school's Canvas enrollment policies.

Mike

View solution in original post

0 Likes