Final course grades

Jump to solution
JoshuaTharp
Community Member

How do I obtain my child's final grades on a single page?  I don't want to have to go through every class and I need to send them to another school.  Please advise and thanks.

David Tharp

0 Likes
1 Solution
James
Community Champion

David ( @JoshuaTharp ), if you need to send grades to another school, then you probably need some kind of transcript from the school, rather than just their grades inside Canvas. Depending on what grade level they're in and what location, many institutions won't accept anything but a transcript from the school. Any page that comes from the student can easily be manipulated so they are not considered reliable.

If your child is around to access Canvas, they can use a browser and go to the Dashboard and click on the View Grades button and get the grades for all of the current courses.  This option relies on the Dashboard being the card view -- if not, they can add /grades to the end of the Canvas Dashboard URL. See How do I view grades in the Dashboard as a student? for more information.

Viewing grades from a concluded course is more challenging and you're not going to get them all on a single page (if you can get them at all). See How do I view my grades in a concluded course? for more information.

View solution in original post